Commercial and Industrial Screed Floors
Practical and Affordable Commercial & Industrial Screed Floors
Midland Flooring Ltd have over 30 years of experience in installing screed floors in commercial & Industrial premises, we offer a very wide range of floor screed products all supplied and installed by our teams who are directly employed by us. We pride ourselves on the quality of our installation; all of our team go through rigorous training in NVQ’s specific to their profession. We have worked in conjunction with the Construction Industry Training Board to develop bespoke training schemes for Installing Floor Screed. Our Site Supervisors are working towards or have completed their Site Management Safety Training, and we have a quality assurance system based on ISO 9001. We are Work safe and Chas registered hold a CSCS Platinum commitment and have signed the HSE Health and Safety Pledge. Due to our wide range of products and extensive knowledge we are confident that we can install the highest quality most cost effective product for your project. If you know the type of screed you want please click on the link below, if you are not sure what the best solution is for your project please call us and we can discuss the options available.
Screed Floors from the Best Company
Midland Flooring has over 30 years of experience in the flooring industry, providing concrete and screed flooring solutions to commercial and industrial customers across the country.
And this is why we are a leading screed floor contractor;
- The installation team is employed by us – we don’t use sub-contractors or agency staff to complete flooring assignments. By doing so, we can continually assess quality.
- A wide range of commercial and industrial screed products – we have a range of products available meaning that we have the right solution for your project.
- Qualified technicians – all our team members are qualified in industry related NVQs and constantly upskilling in new technologies and methods.
- Create bespoke training schemes – as a company, we have also been instrumental in working with the Construction Industry Training Board to create courses and training schemes on installing screed flooring.
- Safety training – working in site has health and safety implications. As a company, we are instrumental and proactive in ensuring that ll our staff are trained to the highest level of health and safety;
- Site supervisors have completed or are working towards Site Management Safety Training qualifications
- Midland Flooring is Work Safe registered
- We are also CHAS registered
- Midland Flooring is proud to be part of the Health & Safety Pledge
- We are also hold a Platinum Commitment with the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Quality assured every time – there is no room for a poor quality commercial or industrial screed flooring. We have a range of quality assurance processes and checks in place, and are complaint with ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
What Type of Commercial or Industrial Screed Floor Do You Want?
There are various types of screed flooring available. Click on the links below to find out more;
Alternatively, why not call our expert team here at Midland Floor to find out more about which is the right industrial or commercial screed floor product for your project? Talk to us on 01675 465 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org